What you can expect from outsourcing your IT to the multi-award-winning MSP of the Year.
How Calligo structures its IT Managed Services
The core of your service package. Your team will combine the most advanced technology available with excellent customer service to ensure the reliability, security and availability of your data and infrastructure:
- Round the clock server and network monitoring
- Patch management
- Fully managed IT security. Read more here
- Anti-virus, Anti-malware, Anti-ransomware and Anti-SPAM
- Desktop optimization
- Full liaison with third-party hardware, software and service providers
- Back-up and disaster recovery
- Cloud services
Your Network Administrator is responsible for proactively ensuring your network is fully maintained and operating as intended.
Using an agreed list of more than 250 KPIs – built according to your specific industry’s best practices and compliance requirements, plus your own preferences and policies – your Network Administrator will audit, monitor and proactively troubleshoot your entire network.
Through either on-site visits or remote monitoring and maintenance, depending on what is necessary and appropriate, Calligo’s team will ensure your business and infrastructure is not only technically efficient, but also operates to standards you stipulate.
- Regular scheduled maintenance
- Proactive network upgrades, security audits, troubleshooting, software updates and patching
- Best practice assurance
Calligo’s IT Managed Services include 24×7×365 Helpdesk support. Reduce your workforce’s frustration and loss of productivity from non-responsive and slow IT support.
Our professional and dedicated team consistently exceeds industry benchmarks for call answering times, first call resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Unlimited remote Helpdesk / Service desk (email & phone)
- Onsite problem resolution
- Root cause analysis and identification
- ‘How to’ questions
Our IT Managed Services also include the appointment of a Virtual Chief Information Officer (vCIO) – an outsourced expert in the strategic impact of technology on your business.
Your vCIO will focus on how your technology infrastructure can continuously help you meet your strategic objectives, be kept secure and resilient and boost your productivity – but with an unusual difference.
Calligo’s vCIOs uniquely also provide privacy and compliance guidance, ensuring that your technology decisions and planning do not undermine your national privacy legislation obligations or your industry’s own regulatory requirements.
- Identifies business risks
- Delivers employee IT security awareness training
- Recommends strategic improvements and appropriate innovation
- Data privacy & regulatory guidance
- Budget planning support
To discover how this service could help your business, speak to one of our expert consultants today.
If your organisation hasn’t worked with a managed services provider before, read our guides to find out what to expect: