Let us maintain and secure your IT environment with a proactive, strategic and tailored IT managed service.
Calligo has built its IT Managed Services on industry best practices and measures itself against ‘best in class’ performance metrics. Against these expectations, our expert team consistently outperforms the market in helpdesk call answering, first call resolution and overall customer satisfaction.
Calligo ranked as one of the world’s top 100 Managed Services Providers.
The core of your service package. Your team will combine the most advanced technology available with excellent customer service to ensure the reliability, security and availability of your data and infrastructure:
- Round the clock server and network monitoring
- Patch management
- Anti-virus, Anti-malware, Anti-ransomware and Anti-SPAM
- Desktop optimization
- Full liaison with third-party hardware, software and service providers
- Back-up and disaster recovery
- Cloud services
Your Network Administrator will ensure your network is up-to-date and operating as intended.
Crucially, Calligo’s service performs to industry best practices, but also to defined requirements agreed with your business. This guarantees that your business and infrastructure is not only technically efficient but also operates the way you would prefer it to.
- Regular scheduled maintenance
- Proactive network upgrades, security audits, troubleshooting, software updates and patching
- Best practice assurance
Calligo’s IT Managed Services include 24×7 Helpdesk support. Our professional and dedicated team consistently exceeds industry benchmarks for call answering times, first call resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Unlimited remote Helpdesk / Service desk (email & phone)
- Onsite problem resolution
- Root cause analysis and identification
- ‘How to’ questions
Our IT Managed Services also include the appointment of a Virtual Chief Information Officer (vCIO) – an outsourced expert in the strategic impact of technology on your business. Your vCIO will focus on how your technology infrastructure can help you meet your strategic objectives, but with an unusual difference.
Calligo’s vCIOs uniquely also provide privacy and compliance guidance, ensuring that your technology decisions and planning do not undermine your national privacy legislation obligations or your industry’s own regulatory requirements.
- Identifying business risks
- Recommends strategic improvements
- Data privacy & regulatory guidance
- Budget planning support
To discover how this service could help your business, speak to one of our expert consultants today.