Let us steer your organisation through one of the widest-reaching data privacy regulatory frameworks
GDPR represents one of the greatest regulatory changes in how personal data is processed and stored. Its reach and potential enforcement are significant as it covers any EU citizen’s personal data, no matter where in the world it is processed, making it in effect global.
To support businesses through a potentially dramatic change to their processes and infrastructures, Calligo has designed a series of services that provide the insight and guidance needed to ensure ongoing observance of obligations.
GDPR GAP Analysis
The GDPR GAP Analysis covers the three critical areas of people, process and technology and highlights the areas of potential risk. Conducted by GDPR-qualified consultants, it analyses the business’ maturity in eight key areas:
- GDPR governance and accountability
- Data privacy risk management
- Organization’s understanding of the scope of GDPR
- Personal information management
- Security management
- Third party management
- Incident management
- Protection of data subjects’ rights under GDPR
Building on the output of the GAP Analysis, your Calligo team will then work collaboratively with the business to build a plan for ongoing adherence. The goal is to reduce your operational risk and be able to demonstrate adherence to the Regulation.
These plans are created bespoke and can include areas such as:
- Prioritisation of the areas of most risk or of greatest remedial impact
- Data Protection Officer considerations
- Process assessment
- Technology alignment
We will advise, lead and consult on the various areas of necessary improvement, and manage their overall delivery. We then ensure your Alignment project provides your business with value by updating your original GAP Analysis to clearly identify the areas of improvement.
Our GDPR Assurance service provides ongoing management and advisory services to help your organization accurately manage its day-to-day adherence obligations.
This service includes:
- Reviewing and advising on privacy policies, procedures and documentation
- Data protection and information security consultancy
- Ongoing monitoring of adherence to the Regulation, supported by dashboard reporting
- Advising on data protection impact assessments (DPIA), their implementation and outcomes
- Supporting your interactions with data subjects and Supervisory Authorities
We start these services at the same time as the GDPR Alignment service. This ensures that while your organization is remedying the issues highlighted in GAP Analysis, you are not left unprotected.
If your business is mandated to have a Data Protection Officer, for example if you are a public authority or are processing personal data at large scale, we have a dedicated Data Protection Officer as a Service offering.
Outsourced GDPR EU Representative
Organisations who are under the remit of GDPR but do not operate from within the EU are mandated to appoint a representative within the EU to handle their GDPR requests.
Calligo operates in multiple jurisdictions, including the EU, and is able to operate as the appointed GDPR representative for companies outside the EU.
To discover how this service could help your business, speak to one of our expert consultants today.