Data privacy has never been more regulated, better understood by data subjects or more dangerous if not complied with. Let our team of consultants support you in your ongoing observance.
Broad range of requirements
Data privacy legislation is complex, varied and wide-ranging. Ensuring that all of an organisation’s operations comply with every one of its obligations is an intricate undertaking, especially where audiences or workforces span multiple jurisdictions or industries.
Knowing exactly which regulations apply, where and when is half the compliance battle.
Know your obligations and have confidence you are adhering to them
Calligo’s team of data privacy consultants can help you identify the regulations that apply to your business according to your geography, industry and operations. The service includes a GAP Analysis, assessing your current adherence levels and risks, and an Alignment – a bespoke plan for your ongoing adherence.
No matter what international, national or industry-specific regulations your business may be affected by, our team is able to support you.
Just some of the most notable regulatory frameworks that our consultants can assist with are listed below.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – EU Read more >
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) – California Read more >
- ePrivacy Directive (coming soon) – EU
- Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) – Canada
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) – US
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- CSSF Circular 17/654 – Luxembourg
- Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) – Singapore
- Act on the Protection of Personal Information (APPI) – Japan
- Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act (FACTA) – US
Our consultants’ combined expertise is too broad to list above so if you are affected by any other data privacy regulations not listed, get in touch with our consultants below.
To discover how this service could help your business, speak to one of our expert consultants today.