The Managed Services Consultant will be a dynamic, dependable IT professional who will deliver 1st to 3rd level support to clients, project teams and internal users including the management of Calligo’s cloud services. They will primarily be responsible for the operation of Calligo’s services and customers support.
- Resolution of client issues
- Hardware installations
- Resolution of infrastructure issues
- Manage, operate and upgrade systems
- Troubleshoot problems
- Identify and log recurring issues using the problem management procedure
- Support, mentor and knowledge share with other members of the team
- Ownership and responsibility for the management of Calligo’s cloud services
- Ownership and responsibility for the configuration and administration of key technologies
- Ownership and responsibility for the implementation of internal projects
- Maintenance of documentation
- Coordinate escalation of issues to third party support providers
- Coordinate escalation of issues to management team
- Manage priorities and workloads
- Investigate new and existing technologies to identify procedural enhancements
- Design and implement technical policies, procedures and technologies to ensure performance, availability and security of Calligo cloud services
- Communicate effectively in a timely manner
- Complete all work in accordance with internal compliance procedures
- Supporting team management by taking responsibility for information security being included in the planning and delivery of department projects both internally and for clients
- Maintain and develop professional skill set
- Foster strong working relationships with Calligo’s customers
Skills and Experience
- Fluent in French
- Working knowledge of English
- Good communication skills both written and verbally
- Industry recognized professional technical qualifications
- Proven track record in support methodologies, e.g. ITIL.
- Sound problem analysis skills and an ability to manage and deliver under pressure
- In-depth knowledge of Windows Server and Active Directory.
- Knowledge of VMware Infrastructure.
- In-depth knowledge of Exchange.
- In-depth knowledge of networking.
- Solid understanding of mail routing, mail routing rules, SPAM filtering.
- Experience in Customer Service and support.
- Enthusiasm, Drive and Initiative
- The ability to work alone and within a team
- Ability to work to deadlines.