The Digital Marketing Executive is responsible for the creation and execution of Calligo’s global digital marketing strategy, with key focuses in Canada, US, UK, Channel Islands and Luxembourg.
The goals of the strategy will be to support brand awareness, generate leads and maintain audience’s engagement through the sales process.
The role reports into the CMO (UK-based) and involves working closely with the Marketing team (based in UK and Jersey) and the sales and territory heads in the UK, Europe, Canada and the US.
Expectations of the role include:
- Devising our digital marketing strategy, complementing existing activities
- Using SEO, PPC, paid search and social media to measurably contribute to the lead generation, lead nurturing and brand awareness efforts of the wider content marketing activity
- Management of paid media budget
- The creation of content to support these activities (blogs, ad copy, web pages etc), supported by Calligo’s in-house design team
- Contributing to the website’s conversion rate optimization and usability
Experience in B2B technology marketing is essential
Excellent SEO copywriting skills are essential
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.