Calligo is a very fast growing organization and we want to grow faster, making this role absolutely vital and placed right in the thick of it.
We are a unique business – we are ‘data optimization and privacy specialists’.
We believe that data privacy is the starting point to any interaction with data. Our unique collection of services covers the entire data journey, from capture and storage to analysis, monetization and archival – with data privacy embedded at every step.
These services include public & hybrid cloud, data analytics, artificial intelligence and archival & erasure services, all supported by ‘privacy-first’ data management consultancy and specific assistance with national, international and industry-specific data protection obligations.
The Global Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing on B2B marketing programs for each of our territories (US, Canada, UK and Europe) across our entire portfolio.
You will report into the CMO, work with the Jersey-based marketing team and interact directly with the Head of Sales, territory leads and sales teams. You will be expected to be creative and propose new campaigns, present ideas for improvements to current processes, create excellent written content, manage events (paid and owned), partners and suppliers and report on all activities’ successes.
Your role will vary from brand awareness, social media and PR to content creation and website management, through to content marketing and lead generation.
The marketing team is centralised, with the whole team supporting all territories. However, due to your Toronto location, you will be expected to take the lead on Canadian marketing and lead generation programs (ranging from making recommendations to day-to-day execution) in addition to the wider role.
- Support the CMO in translating the global strategy into local programmes of activity in each territory that supports the local sales targets
- Input into creative process to define new, relevant and differentiating content marketing campaigns, demand generation initiatives and PR / brand awareness activities for all territories, and particularly Canada
- Execute on the above, measuring the impact of each using appropriate commercial metrics
- Content creation – copywriting of small and major content pieces, ranging from social posts and blogs to whitepapers and case studies, plus briefing design team
- Event management – both owned and paid
- Manage paid lead generation campaigns with third parties, e.g. media publications
- Manage global social media platforms
- Maintain SEO performance, working with agency
- Conduct profitable PPC campaigns, working with agency
- Design and execute effective email marketing campaigns
- Design and run lead nurturing campaigns
- Secure MDF from partner vendors
- Manage local marketing budgets
- Report on all campaigns’ performance, learning from each
- Support team management by making sure security and quality compliance techniques are included in the planning and delivery of department projects both internally and for clients
- Support team management in maintaining staff adherence to all team compliance policies and procedures
Your skills and competencies
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years in B2B tech marketing, with at least 2 years directly managing content marketing and brand awareness campaigns
- Ideally 2+ years’ experience in marketing for cloud computing brands
- Proven ability to lead own area of responsibility and deliver quantifiable results
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Able to work both individually and within a disparate team
- Full understanding of PESO channels and their appropriate use
- Proficient in Google Analytics & AdWords, HubSpot (or other mainstream marketing automation platform), WordPress (or other similar CMS) and MailChimp (or other mainstream email marketing platform)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly self-motivated, organised and disciplined
- Creative and innovative with an ability to match client’s business requirements with products capabilities
- Able to prioritise and execute in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to make right decisions based on strong analytical reasoning skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills that build positive relationships with other team members
- Strong ability to organise work schedule and time to ensure deadlines are always met